Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local dealers don't seem to know anything about these but they are in the US brochure.

Anybody have info on these?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'US accessories??'

I wonder if it is the same as the OEM chrome fuel door available for the Miata MX-5? Will have to take some measurements on a 6 and compare to the one on my Miata.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

The part numbers are listed in the brochure. The dealers gotta be able get them with that.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Originally posted by AliAL

The part numbers are listed in the brochure.  The dealers gotta be able get them with that.  [/b]
You must have a different brochure than I do. Mine only has the list of parts and photos, no part # anywhere.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

i really like that front lip, better than the sculpted bumper that comes with the sports package. i bet these upgrades are available thru the dealer just not yet

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by LBJay

Originally posted by AliAL

The part numbers are listed in the brochure.  The dealers gotta be able get them with that.  [/b]
You must have a different brochure than I do. Mine only has the list of parts and photos, no part # anywhere.[/b][/quote]

Sorry, you're right, its not in that brochure. Its in the one Krill posted in this thread. All the part numbers are listed.

·
Registered
23 Posts

I want a brochure! I'm gonna probably get the grille, front spoiler, foglights, side/rear skirts. :hoho

·
Registered
56 Posts

I WANT THOSE LOWER FOGLIGHTS! But...if you already have foglights in the headlamp housing...how would it work...since you can only legally have 4 filaments burning at once?

Kyle

O

·
0 Posts
I'm about to get my 6 and i was just curious do the clear tail lights come with any package like the sport package. I'll probably find out b4 someone responds to this.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

The clear tailights aren't available in the US. If you want em you have to order them from Europe or wait for aftermarket versions to come out.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

There ya go. :)

Oh, and I emailed them about whether they will carry the JDM blacked-out front and rear lense kit in the future. Waiting for their reply...

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Originally posted by Who am I

I ordered the front spoiler from them.[/b]
I hope you don't have the sport package bumper because it won't fit(which I believe somebody here already found out).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Reading Topic: US accessories??

I don't have the sport package bumper for sure.

I think someone in the fourm remind me that too, before I ordered the lip.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: US accessories??

why? doesn't the lip fit on the sports package? i don't see why the lip spoiler wouldnt..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Because the shape of the lower edge of the bumpers is totally different on the Sport Pkg.

·
Registered
237 Posts

wait, im getting confused here.. what 'lip' are we talking about? i was thinking lip spoiler.. obviously you mean the front spoiler?

·
Registered
127 Posts

oo, we are talking about the front lip spoiler.

also I am going to put the Atenza to replace the mazda 6 at the back.

by the way, I put the front lip on my car already.

Look Great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts