Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm doing this mod right now but the problem is that I only see two black wires with red stripe and pink stripe but I can't find a perfect black grounding wire. So I'm not sure which one should I tap into.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
You should be able to ground it to anything, if you can find a ground wire for whatever reason, just run a wire to a radio support or something, if you have a multimeter just check different spots for a good ground...Should be easy to find a ground wire though

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay I tried. And I'm sure I taped the red wire into the light green wire with red stripe but it won't light up for some reason...
I'm so pissed, I'm gonna drive the car w/o gauge reading but I guess I can tell how fast the car is going by looking at the needles... <_<

Did you guys tap your wires to the turn signal's power source and solid ground? cuz I found the exact wires that I want...

I just tapped the red wire to the (green & red) wire of the gauge cluster. I don't know if I'm doing it right. I checked out the How-to pictures and I'm sure that's the right place.

Any help?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^I followed the exact how-to to do the mod. Plus I checked out other threads before I did my own.

I'll get some pictures tomorrow so that you guys can point out what the problem is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts