Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so according to the book the fog lights are the H11's however I have read on other posts that the H3 is being used as well. Am I missing something are they the same thing and imjust an idiot and dont know? I would like to know what is the best way to go as I am doing this hopefully later today or tomorrow. Also does anyone have a combination of the Hyper white head lights with the Yellow foglights? Thanks

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
what year 6 do you have?and integrated or not integrated fogs

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
03-05 are h3's if integrated, 06' are h11's.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OOPS yea I have an 06 intergrated. If by that you mean the stock fog lamps. I just bought a pair of nokya's H11 But they are 80W... Im afraid they would burn out the wires....

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i really like my luminics 6000k's. here's a pic of my full headlight setup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i really like my luminics 6000k's. here's a pic of my full headlight setup:

[/b]

:yesnod: :love:

NICE INDEED!!! I will post my set up in a bit. I have Nokya's all around, but I get more a blue lighting from the fogs....

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
:yesnod: :love:

NICE INDEED!!! I will post my set up in a bit. I have Nokya's all around, but I get more a blue lighting from the fogs....
[/b]
they're more blue in person they actually match very well with my h1's which are 8000k's.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
post some pics as soons as you get yellow fogs. I've thought about doing that...i have an 03 with integrated fogs. and i think it wil look nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts