Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So Im making the date and everything final. Date is set at May 13th and we will meet up at ~ 1 PM at Ed Zorinsky Lake.(Since I know there will be more than enough parking and such) We will do another grill out and maybe a cruise afterwards. We need to get the details with the food worked out though. Who all can bring what? I think DSimmon can bring his grill again. I can prolly bring more hamburger meat.

What can everyone bring and please post up if your coming or not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like May 13th, as I have already talked with the organizer of this meeting............sounds good to me.........Just post up some info. in regards to this event............

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So is this a go?

Are we still thinking about Zorinsky again?
[/b]
This is a go yes. This is the date im planning on. And Zorinsky should be fine unless someone has a better idea. Lewis and Clark memorial wouldnt be a bad idea BUT I dont know where it is nor have I ever been there. Id liek to get a BBQ going and then a cruise afterwards. Any other ideas jus throw em out. Oh....AND SPREAD THE WORD.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Si, lets let the other forums know as well that we had mentioned to earlier.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Personally I am voting Louis and Clark, since I've already been to Zorinski and would like to see more of other areas, but thats the only reason and other then that im really indifferent. Zorinski would be fine as well. Its a shame those pics on photobucket were deleted (pics from the last meet). If you still have the originals Trouble, ill host them for ya.

·
Registered
153 Posts
As of right now i should be in for the meet. what time of day?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Personally I am voting Louis and Clark, since I've already been to Zorinski and would like to see more of other areas, but thats the only reason and other then that im really indifferent. Zorinski would be fine as well. Its a shame those pics on photobucket were deleted (pics from the last meet). If you still have the originals Trouble, ill host them for ya.
[/b]

I still have the ones I took not sure about David's though.

Also photobucket is for noobs! N000000BS! imageshack.us

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, so May 13th, that's like 2 weeks and 2 days.

Do we have a location picked out?
[/b]

i really like the Lewis and clark idea but I have NO idea where thats at....>Could you elaborate on its location DSimmon.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Here's a mapquest map

I got it off of Welcome to Council Bluffs, Iowa website.

Have only been there once. It looks out over the airport, and I know that at night, it is possible to watch the airplanes take off and land. Not sure what the parking situation is like though, but it is closer to my home, so I'm all for it.

Wish I had my camera with me, I would take some pics on the way home.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Ok, so if I read the first post in this topic correctly, the 13th of May, 1pm, same place as last time?

Is that the finalized info?

And as long as nothing fatal happens, I should be there, and have my grill with me like last time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
10 Participants
Trouble1986
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing