Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mazda6guy, I was about to post here when I saw yours and realized mine would be a near duplicate! :)

Updated pics of my Glacier Silver 6s with the Sport Grill and tinted windows in place.

http://members.cardomain.com/bnewall1

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'U

Originally posted by SDSilver6

Hey Mazda6guy, I was about to post here when I saw yours and realized mine would be a near duplicate! :)

Updated pics of my Glacier Silver 6s with the Sport Grill and tinted windows in place.  [/b]
I just put the sport grill into my silver 6s, so uh yeah, you can just look at their pictures to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Reading Topic: Updated pictures w/ sport grill

Man, looks good. i can't wait until I get my tint. Yours looks great, but it looks darker than what I am getting. That must be 15%, right? I am getting 20%.

It doesn't look like you tinted the driver & passenger sides. Why not? I am getting 20% all around.

What do you think of the Sprot Grille so far? I'm not sure, and I am now divided on it. It sort of makes the 6 look like a 1998-2002 Honda Accord. The fornt-end doesn't seem to draw as much attention as the orginal "mustache" grille, which tells me people may be mistaking it for an Accord.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Updated pictures w/ sport grill'

Originally posted by mazda6guy

Man, looks good.  i can't wait until I get my tint. Yours looks great, but it looks darker than what I am getting.  That must be 15%, right?  I am getting 20%.

It doesn't look like you tinted the driver & passenger sides.  Why not?  I am getting 20% all around.

What do you think of the Sprot Grille so far?  I'm not sure, and I am now divided on it.  It sort of makes the 6 look like a 1998-2002 Honda Accord.  The fornt-end doesn't seem to draw as much attention as the orginal "mustache" grille, which tells me people may be mistaking it for an Accord.[/b]
Well, they'd have to miss the big honkin Mazda logo on the sport grille. I like it better with the sport grille personally, it matches well.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Updated pictures w/ sport grill'

Originally posted by mazda6guy

Man, looks good.  i can't wait until I get my tint. Yours looks great, but it looks darker than what I am getting.  That must be 15%, right?  I am getting 20%.[/b]
It's 5%, actually. :)

It doesn't look like you tinted the driver & passenger sides.  Why not?  I am getting 20% all around.[/b]
That's because I live in California, and the law here is that you cannot have any tint on the driver's or front passenger's window. Nor can you have any tint on the windshield, except for a 6-inch strip at the top, which I have. Hard to tell in the pictures, but it's there. Basically, I did everything that is legal in California.

What do you think of the Sprot Grille so far?  I'm not sure, and I am now divided on it.[/b]
I really like the Sport Grille. I think it gives it a more "complete" appearance, and that it goes better than the standard black mesh grille. I like the look of the grille itself, too -- the sort of wavy lines -- better than the mesh pattern, even if the mesh were the same color as the rest of the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts