Inspired by blackmagik and n1ghtmare here is my car. :D

Her first wax job! =)

Now with the Ikon Wheels

And how she looks now =)

·
Registered
935 Posts
I think you skipped a few steps... :p

BTW the car looks mean. If I still had one of those I would aspire for it to look like yours.

·
Registered
748 Posts
nice selection on rims, a lot better than the first ones you got IMO. Like the hood paint job, subtle, didn't notice right away. What grille did you get? Seems more flush than others I've seen.

just a suggestion, get some eyelids, would give it a better front look.

just noticed, is the top of your 6 painted black and the bottom smoke gray (stock color)?

Which lower fogs did you get btw?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The grille is a one piece with the the BR Bumper, and the fitment is amazing all around. And the only parts that are painted black on my car are the hood and roof. :) My fogs are 3" Pilot fogs off of eBay.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
damn nice, your six is one of my favorites, nice work.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Yeaaaaaaaaaah, looks great! :hoho:

I can't believe you focks named your own threads after mine, now I have NO idea which one I'm going to be reading when I get an email notification! :p

Oh well. We're representing for the steel grey Haaaaaard! And that's what matters! Looking good man, of course :dmetal:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New picture from yesterday.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Grass shots always make it look good! They make it look really low.
[/b]

I'm liking these before and after shots people are doing, cars look amazing. I would do one except I don't have any pictures of my car when I first got it and nothing much has changed except for a Intercooler in the front heh.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to wait to post these pictures up, but here's an update of my car. I got my bumper repaired and painted the fog housings black.
The other car is my younger brother's 3, which is my mini-me.

And Justin, I don't have pics of my car lowered on those wheels because I never lowered it with those since they were 19x8.5 with a 38 offset!!!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
New picture from yesterday.

[/b]

damn good shot of your ride... wish i had a little more money to get mine to look remotely like this!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man. Yeah the fogs used to be body colored but I wanted a little more contrast so I decided to paint them black. :)

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
As usual, looking good man.

I think I'm gonna have to follow up w/ the paint scheme too man. My CF hood finally decided to fucking haze up one day, out of the blue. So to the paint shop it will go! No more CF looking grille or CF to look at on the hood. Paint's going over it all.

But yeah, good work mayng.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
So what did you do to be the brother to get the 6 and making the younger brother settle for the 3 ha.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As usual, looking good man.

I think I'm gonna have to follow up w/ the paint scheme too man. My CF hood finally decided to fucking haze up one day, out of the blue. So to the paint shop it will go! No more CF looking grille or CF to look at on the hood. Paint's going over it all.

But yeah, good work mayng.
[/b]
Do it man. You'll be my twin. Are you coming down for HIN Miami?

So what did you do to be the brother to get the 6 and making the younger brother settle for the 3 ha.
[/b]
The MSRP on both was the exact same. He got the SP23 with the saddle brown leather interior, which I hate him for. One night I'm going to swap out his seats with mine. lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts