Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few new pics of my baby. 3500 miles on it and I already can't stop modding it lol. From stock(without those rims as i didn't get the grand sport):

To this: sharkfin, piaa h1 high and lows, piaa 194's, luminics 6000k, bomz CAI(same as injen), re-badged with just Mazda Atenza on the back, tail light mod. Tell me what you guys think:

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Here are a few new pics of my baby. 3500 miles on it and I already can't stop modding it lol. From stock(without those rims as i didn't get the grand sport):

To this: sharkfin, piaa h1 high and lows, piaa 194's, luminics 6000k, bomz CAI(same as injen), re-badged with just Mazda Atenza on the back, tail light mod. Tell me what you guys think:

What do you guys think?
[/b]
I like the rims in the fist picture :laugh: But im partial becaue I have them on mine. But everything you are doing is coming together nicely. I like how the lights look...I decided to retrofit mine....more money but i loved the outcome.

What are you planning next?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
next will be color matched front signals(clear then painted), kyowa racing 228's in either hyper black or gunmetal and eibach or other brand lowering springs.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Remove door guards, get clear side markers and then tint em with some nightshades black and do the same for your lower rear reflectors and 3rd brake light, and then a drop

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
clear side's are on order but not to make black with nightshade's as i hate that look but to make BIB to color match the car :D. drop will happen next year. i like the rear end for now i might change my mind once i get the rims though. thanks for the comments though that tis' why i posted the car :D.

·
Registered
985 Posts
U might want to take out those blue parking lights. It illegal to have blue coming from the front of the car.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
niccccccccccce, looks just like mine :)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
U might want to take out those blue parking lights. It illegal to have blue coming from the front of the car.
[/b]
the 4 austin pd that commented on em' last night at the bowling alley didn't think they were ;). they thought they looked very nice though lol.

Love the color!
Nice car, I think the rims you have on now looks better than the stock photo.
[/b]
the rims won't last much past christmas i don't think. trading my dad my stock rims/tires for 18" tires of my choice to put on with the 18" kyowa's i plan to get :D.

niccccccccccce, looks just like mine :)
[/b]
you have island blue? why did you put lapis blue in thy name then? don't you know you've gotta represent the rarest color 6.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
almost done with my engine cover i'll post pics of her when i'm done. i hope you guys like the look i went for on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts