Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 6 for a couple weeks now, I finally got off my ass and posted pics (Thanks, Absolut!).

See the Cardomain link below. Don't be afraid to leave a message in the guestbook :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Reading Topic: Updated my pics

I don't see the link ??

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'Updated my pics'

Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA

Lookin good brother!!!!  U must come down to englishtown this summer with me and race me....lol[/b]
Aww.. so I can have your big monster 265 hp Maxima whoop me? hehe
By the way, tell whoever is in charge of registrations over at Angiuli to send me my registration sticker, the temp is bout to run out!

·
Registered
248 Posts

Originally posted by moocat

Lookin good brother!!!!  U must come down to englishtown this summer with me and race me....lol[/b]
Aww.. so I can have your big monster 265 hp Maxima whoop me? hehe
By the way, tell whoever is in charge of registrations over at Angiuli to send me my registration sticker, the temp is bout to run out!
[/b][/quote]

PM me ur name and address and I'll take care of it.....U might need to come down if u owe money....is it registered here in NY??? Otherwise it might of gotten lost in the mail...come down anyway so i can see the ride in person and I can show u mine...;)

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

PM me ur name and address and I'll take care of it.....U might need to come down if u owe money....is it registered here in NY???  Otherwise it might of gotten lost in the mail...come down anyway so i can see the ride in person and I can show u mine...;)[/b]
Ok, are you there Thursday?

·
Registered
248 Posts

Originally posted by moocat

PM me ur name and address and I'll take care of it.....U might need to come down if u owe money....is it registered here in NY???  Otherwise it might of gotten lost in the mail...come down anyway so i can see the ride in person and I can show u mine...;)[/b]
Ok, are you there Thursday?
[/b][/quote]

Yep....I'm off fridays.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Reading Topic: Updated my pics

it helps your front body more rigid when you do hard cornering, and it will produce less body roll

1 - 12 of 12 Posts