Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just got back from the body shop where my kit was delivered to. We opened it up together.
Very good packing. Box was in great shape. Corners of each piece were bubble wrapped and protected.
The manager said it was the best looking kit he has dealt with.
Inspected each piece with him and he was really happy with the quality and looks of the kit.
Car goes into the shop on Tuesday to have it installed.

Well worth the Wait.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
to be honest with you, the kit had nothing wrong with it. the package it came in was torn to hell, but the pieces were in good condition...even though i didn't order one of the four that came in. still haven't decided if i will use fiberglass to make it work or just sell it and buy another bumper that i'm actually wanting.

nothing wrong with the items, just the container...even though it's not EXACTLY what i ordered.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just got home from the body shop, There is little things that need to be finished, but the car will be back tomorrow.
The Quality of the kit is very very high.
Body shop Manager said it is the best he's seen. It looks great installed.
THe only problem is the rear lip didn't fit but oh well. I'm working on that.
I will say Accolade, you make a great looking and fitting front bumper and rocker moldings
Keep it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
diablo_6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing