Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was hoping in June sometime. The weekend of the 24-25 in June is no good for me.

What about Saturday, June 17th?

There a several places in the Triangle we can meet. Frankie's (putt-putt, go-carts) is across the street from my place, plus i have a swimming pool and outdoor grille. Just a suggestion.

anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
the frankies was built probably within a few years ago.

It is in the Brier Creek area, if u know where that is.
[/b]
I drive past Brier Creek area all the time, never noticed a putt-putt/go-kart place. Might have to go sometime. Although, if you like go-karts, rush hour is pretty cool. Its just quite expensive.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i would probubly be open, i am here in Kernersville/Winston-Salem, i live in the Winston-Salem disctrict, but i am less than 5-min. from K-ville. I think i mgiht be up for anything close, Greensboro mabe Raleigh.

·
Registered
112 Posts
wow... i really need to check the fourms more often.....

i gota work the weekend of the 1st... but i dont have to be at work till 3pm... im game for doing something before... like an early movie and lunch... i work over at triagle town center... so if we can make the meet closer to my work... the more time i will have to spend with you guys :D just an idea though

·
Registered
112 Posts
yeah, i'm still up for meeting july 1.

where would u like to meet?

anyone else want to join?
[/b]

triangle town center is a good meeting spot... we could do crossroads... there are tons of good eating places around both... my only thing is is that i have to be at work at 3.... if u push it ahead 2 weeks to the 15th... i get off work that day at 3.... we could have a cookout at lake jordan or crabtree and do a photoshoot as well. i'd also be able to hang out untill ive had enough of u guys! :) just a thought

·
Registered
112 Posts
the 15th sounds good to me. July 1st wont work for me now.. change in plans.

a cookout sounds great! i'm around the brier creek area.. does 4pm sound ok? where should we have it?
[/b]

i live in cary but i work in north raleigh.. so it takes me 30min to get home.... i'd say 5pm would be better. we just had a cookout at lake crabtree county park off aviation in morrisville. it was perfect... just cant have any alcohol there.... we need to get a running list on this and try to get everyone to bring something... like cups, plates, napkins, chips drink, ice, hamburgers... ect...

what do u think?

·
Registered
112 Posts
sweet....

saturday july 15 @ 5pm

lake crabtree county park ( 1400 Aviation Pkwy - Morrisville, NC 27560 )

who's comin??? hopefully more than 2 of us.... i'll post this on CME as well... im think we should start another thread on here too....

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
About this Discussion
70 Replies
13 Participants
Mazda6stoked
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing