Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys im hopefully gettin a speed tomorrow. bright and early on sat i'll be going to the dealer and tryin to get either the liquid platinum, black cherry, or titanium gray...well anyways, wish me luck! if im lucky i'll be turnin my regular 6 into a speed 6! :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
good luck let us knowhow iti goes

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
you don't need luck...you need a pile of money and the stomach to take a HUGE hit on the trade in of your 6

·
Registered
247 Posts
ive noticed gater likes to be a negative person hahahaha but he IS true ... pretty expensive , yet at the same time pretty cheap compared to some other quality turbocharged autos

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i went to the dealer yesterday. i didnt get one, but that's only because the banks were closed and they couldnt see about getting me financing. so they're going to call tomorrow and let me know. now to talk about this car...wow is it fast! i love it, but i cant believe how picky that clutch is. it'll take some getting used to. well i'll update tomorrow and let you all know what happens

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
update: well i couldve gotten one...i was gonna get a gt for 28,500 and they were giving me 12,000 for my 6. unfortunately they still wanted a $2,500 down payment on top of the trade in. oh well i least i got to drive one.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
bump? what are you bumping?? damn it give more info

·
Registered
979 Posts
that is too bad sorry to hear it..

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Is it odd to put a down payment on a car :huh:
Seems like everyone on here got it with no down payment...I'd rather pay up front...less I have to pay on interest :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
Yeah, it feels good to have a big chunk paid for knowing you won't be upside down anytime soon.
I was lucky enough to have a total loss insurance check headed my way just before buying the Speed6.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
16 Participants
raptorX
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing