February 6OTMWinner
Goes to

sav

AND Pandoy!

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've been wondering how to vote on the cars...

Does it mean that "I didn't vote" to the red one last time? Was it December?

I thought you just say, I vote for that red.

I should open the site from time to time instead of tapatalk.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The badge does look good tho >:)

@Archerfish, you vote through a poll, so you'd choose one of the options from the poll lol. I'm not sure for Tapatalk, but through the AutoGuide app you can vote.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The badge does look good tho >:)

@Archerfish, you vote through a poll, so you'd choose one of the options from the poll lol. I'm not sure for Tapatalk, but through the AutoGuide app you can vote.
I saw that and it looks great! Next time, I'll open it using "web view" in tapatalk.

·
Administrator
8,401 Posts
UPDATE:

It seems there was an error in the 6OTM award this month. As a result, I'm making the executive decision to award the February 6OTM to BOTH sav and Pandoy!

So, to make things right, the first post has been updated.

Congrats to both of you, and we'll try our best to make sure this error doesn't occur in the future... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Since there was an error, I suggest that the other participant, Mental, should be a winner too. It's unfair for Mental not to be included as a winner on this 6OTM contest.

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welp, sorry everyone! 3 years of doing this and it's the first time I've ever messed up who won. I could have SWORN sav had 7 and Pandoy had 5 when I closed the poll, but clearly not. I was also away from the forum for the whole weekend and yesterday.

Thanks for fixing this @Mz6GreyGhost - Sorry again @Pandoy and @sav

·
Registered
454 Posts
Since there was an error, I suggest that the other participant, Mental, should be a winner too. It's unfair for Mental not to be included as a winner on this 6OTM contest.
That doesn't make much sense since the votes for Mental weren't close enough to ever be mistaken for winning.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welp, sorry everyone! 3 years of doing this and it's the first time I've ever messed up who won. I could have SWORN sav had 7 and Pandoy had 5 when I closed the poll, but clearly not. I was also away from the forum for the whole weekend and yesterday.

Thanks for fixing this @Mz6GreyGhost - Sorry again @Pandoy and @sav
This may not be the place to discuss this, but I wonder if there should be a post number requirement to enter 6OTM. It seems unfair to longtime members entering that anyone can join the site, contribute nothing to the community here, swoop in and win 6OTM, and then go right back to contributing nothing. Like, maybe make an attempt to establish yourself on the site before getting the 6OTM badge.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts