Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There's a newer version of ATR that fixes some bug, but you have to "re-order" it... fill out your name, etc... on that form. I came across this on msf, and wanted to give you guys a heads up:

Critical Update for Mazdaspeed AccessPORT Users!

EDIT: It's the one were have to fill out the form, and then wait 24hours before they email it you. Gotta fill out the form tho...

Reactions: Qwik6

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Douge.

Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up Douge.
You're welcome.... but you missed the thanks button ;) j/k

any clue what the "bug" is/was? and if anyone has gotten this, is there any new stuff...."unlocked"
Pretty sure it was the one where sometimes the AP would fail while flashing.
^^What he said. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure we're not getting any new tables/goodies with this :(. Don't forget to update your AP firmware too!

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
It looks like the firmware update fixes a bug in the v2b AP (the current AP with the OBDII hardware built in). See clarification.
And I guess we have to get an updated ATR if we upgrade the firmware, for compatibility reasons. I could be wrong, but I'm not sure anything will change for people with APs < v2b. I'll update mine anyway...

Edit: there is an OTS map update too, to fix AP immobilization.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I copied the following from the v1.03 map notes . . .
1.03 - Updated to correct fuel table saving issue and to update maps for minor bug that was found. Performance of the maps has not changed outside of these corrections.
my 2-bits

Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I copied the following from the v1.03 map notes . . .
my 2-bits
The ole' fuel table saving issue, huh? lol. Is this one of the MS3 ATR tables? I'm wondering how/if it will affect us. Don't remember seeing a table for that... it'll be interesting to see if there are any changes between CL/OL part/OL WOT tables. We'll see....

BTW.... My AP shit the bed tonight. No the plugs/wire issue, it's just done... black screen. Died on my last stop on the way home tonight, after getting a bunch of great WOT pulls in. Earlier logs looked great, so I'm not sweating the new map, but I am blind in the meantime (No DH). I'm more bummed about losing those datalogs though! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts