Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vehicle in front of me threw a branch and it got lodged under my car. It tore up a splash guard of some sort. Would anyone know the name of the guard. It’s not the skid plate. It’s not the under cover. It’s under the driver seat. It seems to be covering some tubing and I’m assuming the drive shaft. Thanks in advance.

·
Rally Racer
1,975 Posts
The vehicle in front of me threw a branch and it got lodged under my car. It tore up a splash guard of some sort. Would anyone know the name of the guard. It’s not the skid plate. It’s not the under cover. It’s under the driver seat. It seems to be covering some tubing and I’m assuming the drive shaft. Thanks in advance.

Hello, since I don't know the specific year I will assume that 2013-2019 are all the same.

Is what you are looking for shown below?

https://www.jimellismazdaparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=308244&ukey_make=995&ukey_model=14358&modelYear=2013&ukey_category=20280

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It might be part 53-600 but I couldn’t tell if that was an interior piece or an external piece. The part I’m looking for is under the vehicle, protecting the underbody from the elements.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The price isn’t bad. I wonder if Mazda has made changes to the 18 or 19 for soundproofing and if it could be incorporated into a 16. The 16 does have what seems to be acoustic foam of some sort. I have to replace it, might as well upgrade.

·
Registered
733 Posts
The price isn’t bad. I wonder if Mazda has made changes to the 18 or 19 for soundproofing and if it could be incorporated into a 16. The 16 does have what seems to be acoustic foam of some sort. I have to replace it, might as well upgrade.
Part fits all 2014 to 2017 models. 2018 and up is a different part number and more expensive so i am not sure what change or not in the 18 and up models for under-body shields..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts