Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all had the totally cool moments that come with owning the 6, I think my favorite so far was watching a guy crossing the street stumble over the curb because he was staring so hard at my 6. Back in the day nothing short of a woman would make a dude get that into something.
But now I am curious to see if anyone else has had any uncool moments yet. I managed to have two in one day. Some idiot blonde in a VW Jetta of all things pulled out from a side street and came within INCHES of hitting my front left quarter panel. If it hadn't been for the 11" hams the 6 has for brakes it would be on its way to the body shop right now. Even after I blew my horn and slammed on brakes she never even saw me. The other uncool moment was at the stoplight drag race a few hours later. A beat up 1990's something Honda CRX came pretty close to leaving me far behind. I have the AT version of the 6, he obviously had a stick, by the time he hit 3rd all I saw was exhaust. The car in front of him kept it from getting too embarassing.

Anyone else have uncool moments they'd like to share?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reading Topic: Uncool Mazda 6 moments....

I think we will all remember the first scratch we put in the paint. I had a totally uncool moment in the parking lot the other day. The lot was full and this old lady starts walking towards her mini van, so I decide to wait for her to pull out. Well 5 min later she has every door in the van open and is looking for something so I give up and drive around some more. A guy comes out and pulls off in the spot next to hers. So I ease in...all her car doors are still open mind you, and proceed to get out. As soon as I opened my door there was a loud thump as my door hit hers. I ended up being able to barely squeeze out, along with a permanent nick in my door frame. Then she has the nerve to say 'you can close that door for me if you want'. I'm so irritated and tryiing to rub the nick out I don't even answer. It's bad enough she didn't get the #[email protected]! out of the parking spot, she had to go and ruin mine as well.

(BTW; I have a personal vendetta against mini-vans, they are always driven by the slowest drivers on earth, completely block your view, usually completely trashed out, take 10min to make turns, and driven by someone who thinks they are cool by being on a cell phone in the middle of traffic....as if it's possible to be cool in a mini-van. Anyone else feel my pain?)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.