Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email from the other dealer that I HAD been dealing with (but decided to order from the one here in my town instead strictly due to convenience). Anyway, I haven't told her I ordered from this other dealer yet, so she emailed me this morning and asked if I was going to wait for the hatchback still, because Mazda is now offering a non-advertised extra incentive where if you go with something in stock here or within the region this month, on top of your S-plan price, you would get an extra $500 - $1000 off. I replied back asking if that was a dealer incentive or a Mazda incentive, and she replied that it was a Mazda incentive...that "this incentive is not advertised and will not be advertised. It is from Mazda, but because it is only for a select group of people, they won't advertise it."

She said "When you order a vehicle, you are subject to whatever incentives are in place at the time you pick up the vehicle. This incentive is only through the end of the month and any ordered vehicle would not be here that quick."

I asked what the difference is between the $500-1000 incentive...if it's based on the model, etc.

She replied: "Yes, it depends on the model. The extra money is on vehicles without the sport package, but is available on appearance package vehicles."

So it sounds like you could get $500 off a sport package model, and $1000 off plain models or ones with the Appearance package. That's how I read it, anyway. ???

The way she worded it, I'm assuming that if you'd ORDERED a car before, and it did come in before the end of May, that this incentive would then apply. But if you were just thinking of ordering a car NOW, it would not because the car wouldn't be here in time. So that's why she offered it asking if I'd want to possibly buy one out of their inventory or a regional trade situation.

Anyone else know anything or heard about this "non-advertised incentive"???

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reading Topic: Unadvertised Incentive for Mazda6

The incentive to the dealers is $750 for all non sport package 4cyl's.
nothing else...there is also 2.9% financing instead of the dealer cash, but this can be used for all 6i's.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Unadvertised Incentive for Mazda6'

Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA

nothing else...there is also 2.9% financing instead of the dealer cash, but this can be used for all 6i's.[/b]

DJ - I'm actually shopping for a 6i down in south jersey ... is this 2.9% true? This would really help my final decision making process.

How would I approach this w/ the dealer?

Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Unadvertised Incentive for Mazda6'

Originally posted by knight_ru

Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA

nothing else...there is also 2.9% financing instead of the dealer cash, but this can be used for all 6i's.[/b]

DJ - I'm actually shopping for a 6i down in south jersey ... is this 2.9% true? This would really help my final decision making process.

How would I approach this w/ the dealer?

Thanks a bunch.[/b][/quote]

Just go to the dealer and say u wanna take advantage of Mazda's special financing. If u have any problems let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts