Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a difficult one! usually when the windows stop working, I am able to reprogram them, which requires you to go through a sequence of lowering and raising the windows. However my passenger and back seat windows do not work at all! Just stopped working one day!
anybody else have this happen? and what did you do to fix it?
I am a little concerned this time its actually a defected control module, because when I roll the drivers window down or up, I can see the little red LED bar on the passenger switch flicker on for second. odd behavior.

any ideas?

thanks
D

·
Registered
325 Posts
However my passenger and back seat windows do not work at all! Just stopped working one day!
anybody else have this happen? and what did you do to fix it?
Hey I know this will sound stupid, but are you sure they aren't locked? There's a button to prevent childs to play with the widows. Even the driver cannot operate the passenger and back windows when that button is pushed in.

Yeah, I've pushed it by accident in the past...

Easy fix!

Let's hope that's your problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I know this will sound stupid, but are you sure they aren't locked? There's a button to prevent childs to play with the widows. Even the driver cannot operate the passenger and back windows when that button is pushed in.

Yeah, I've pushed it by accident in the past...

Easy fix!

Let's hope that's your problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not such a stupid question after all! YEP that was it. the switch was pushed. I did not notice it. THANKS for bringing me some sanity!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts