Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

might be selling my car soon, and I was wondering what is the best way to reconnect the MAF wire that I cut to install the CP-E MAFci control box? I don't have much experience wiring things, so I'm not sure what is the most reliable way to reconnect those leads. All suggestions (besides soldering!) are welcomed. Thanks!

-steve

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Hey folks,

might be selling my car soon, and I was wondering what is the best way to reconnect the MAF wire that I cut to install the CP-E MAFci control box? I don't have much experience wiring things, so I'm not sure what is the most reliable way to reconnect those leads. All suggestions (besides soldering!) are welcomed. Thanks!

-steve
[/b]

Why not soldering? It is by far the best and most reliable connection.

Any other type of connection is probably just going to involve twisting or crimping the wires together.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Say it ain't so, Steve. :(
[/b]
Yeah sorry man...I may be buying a 2006 350z! So don't worry, I'll still be driving a sweet car....just one that is slightly (completely) less practical, and a little more powerful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
AzMz6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing