Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, UCleadguitar and I installed my halos and HID's over the weekend! Heres a few pics:







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
Here's some more pics of it at night! The pictures don't do it justice...it's just plain SWEET! Dude wheres my car style...SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!






Damn who made the engine compartment look so neat ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,379 Posts
They look really good, night picture's look even better. :love: :love: :love: :love:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
Yea in person they look really natural. I would say just as good as any BMW I saw and the HIDs just complete the look...don't do one and not the other. The stock headlights are two yellow to use with it...trust me....the fogs look horrible compared to the HIDS/Halo combination
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
COURTNEY LOVES HIM! :love:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by UCLeadGuitar@Mar 28 2005, 12:45 PM
don't do one and not the other.  The stock headlights are two yellow to use with it...trust me....the fogs look horrible compared to the HIDS/Halo combination
[snapback]384787[/snapback]​

thats exactly why im not doing this...I cant dish out for the HID's also...damm I wish I made more money :irate:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
Originally posted by chubster41@Mar 29 2005, 01:18 PM
thats exactly why im not doing this...I cant dish out for the HID's also...damm I wish I made more money :irate:
[snapback]385265[/snapback]​
I feel your pain...but u could always get PIAA H1 bulbs for around 75 bucks and that would look good and no where as expensive as the HIDs. I mean dont do if you have stock yellow bulb shits.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by UCLeadGuitar@Mar 29 2005, 01:38 PM
I feel your pain...but u could always get PIAA H1 bulbs for around 75 bucks and that would look good and no where as expensive as the HIDs.  I mean dont do if you have stock yellow bulb shits.
[snapback]385345[/snapback]​

well Id otn have the stockies anymore...I got some other ones on..I forget the brand tho

but it would still be nice to have HID's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
So then shell out the 150 and get yourself some DDEs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,646 Posts
Lookin' good :thumbup: I like it :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,646 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
Or talk to Falcon...I'm sure he can get you a good price on a Prolumens H3 Kit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,083 Posts
Originally posted by FICHSTIX@Mar 28 2005, 02:31 PM
They look really good, night picture's are even look even better.  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:
[snapback]384744[/snapback]​
So true. I'm happy with mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,676 Posts
Looks great guys (& girls) especially on the Lapis with the clear sides :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
keep up the good workk lora! i cant wait to see u and ur car on the 30th.... :drive: :drool:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top