·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

well...?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Normally, I disliked that style of wheel, however, I honestly like them! Looks good man :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yup we were right it looks good dude. Good level ride and dark. The picture resolutin is HUGE,lol. So now that you have those new wheels on, how many weeks left til Spring...or the chance of any other real bad weather to come,lol you did good.

B

·
Registered
884 Posts
I know you caught a lot of heat for those rims but like some people said it's your car do what you want and I don't think it looks that bad at all. Goes well with what you doing with the car over all.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (az2b1 @ Jan 21 2010, 02:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1631374
looks nice...how's it ride?? any rub??[/b]

Thanks...yes there is rubbing in the back when i take turns. very minor. I am rolling my fenders when i go back to stock tommorw

QUOTE (JerseyBoy357 @ Jan 21 2010, 02:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1631378
Yup we were right it looks good dude. Good level ride and dark. The picture resolutin is HUGE,lol. So now that you have those new wheels on, how many weeks left til Spring...or the chance of any other real bad weather to come,lol you did good.

B[/b]
im thinking end of march? yes this saturday its supposed to snow again soooo im takin them off tommorw. Thanks for the love broskiii

QUOTE (eastside6 @ Jan 21 2010, 03:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1631391
looks much better than I thought it would, nice job[/b]

thanks man!

·
Registered
909 Posts
hey thanks for quoting all of the pictures again I nearly missed them in the original post! :banghead:

·
Registered
640 Posts
They don't look as bad as I thought either, but I honestly stay with my first statement.

Your stockers look better on your car IMHO.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
They look great! They compliment the car nicely.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Look much better than I was expecting. They match with your cars setup & color scheme and have a nice offset.

Now, just need to get some chrome dipped rear turn signal bulbs and to remove your door guards.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (Drizz-OH! @ Jan 24 2010, 07:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1632037
Look much better than I was expecting. They match with your cars setup & color scheme and have a nice offset.

Now, just need to get some chrome dipped rear turn signal bulbs and to remove your door guards.[/b]

Door gaurds? i dont have door gaurds on...whatchu talkin about willis? lol but wtf is a chrome dipped bulb ur the second to mention that haha

·
Registered
676 Posts
QUOTE (BLKMAZ6 @ Jan 24 2010, 11:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1632061
Door gaurds? i dont have door gaurds on...whatchu talkin about willis? lol but wtf is a chrome dipped bulb ur the second to mention that haha[/b]
You do have the door guards, they are the thing that runs horizontally along the door. You can simply peel them off, If you do a search you can see what we're talking about. I think most of the members have taken them off.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Chrome dipped bulbs, are amber bulbs that have been dipped in chrome so they appear chrome when not in use and blend in with your lights, but light up amber when turned on. I get mine from autolumination.com. Size is a 7443 IIRC.

The door guards are the 'side marker moldings', those rubber strips on your doors in the middle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts