Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.importsucsd.com/ImportFaceoffApplication.pdf

If you are submitting an online application, fill out the provided form and email it to [email protected] with pictures of your vehicle attached to the email.

A board member will confirm your application. You will have to sign the application along with submitting your entry fee in person. A date and time will be arranged.

The deadline to apply is October 22, 2006.

For those of you who don't already know, this will be the biggest car show UCSD has ever put on. [email protected] has reserved ALL of Library Walk on November 13, 2006. Vendors and industry representatives will be present along with food and live music. Sign up now - spots are filling up FAST.[/b]
If you have any question, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible or simply email the question to [email protected]. Of course there will also be categories and prizes for the winners. As soon as I find out these categories I will post them here.

NEW DEADLINE. NOVEMBER 10TH.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I don't think either of my Mazda's will be in shape to be shown, but I'll try to show up and support :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am down but my car needs a little fixing right now. Hopefully that will happen within the next week.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Ramz, I think you missed the deadline... it was Oct 22nd.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh sorry I forgot to mention that the deadline was extended to November 10th.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no takers? we have around 35 cars or so right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts