Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I`m wondering if anyone of you guys know about pages at internet where you can find styling to older 626`s. The European modell (85 modell GT Coupe). :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Reading Topic: TWR-Styling to older 626

What does peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat have to do with a banana?

(What exactly is peanut butter jelly, anyway?)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

AJ: That banana comes from a flash animation that I can't find right now, stay tuned for updates.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

It occurs to me that the Banana might have existed before the flash animation, but they are forever linked in my mind.

·
Registered
464 Posts

lol i was wondering where that thing came from. I think there is one on every forum i visit :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Replying to Topic 'TWR-Styling to older 626'

Originally posted by Phrosted

It occurs to me that the Banana might have existed before the flash animation, but they are forever linked in my mind.[/b]
My guess is that it was - the resolution is poor...almost as if a small picture was blown up...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Originally posted by Count Blah

Here's an "official"(?) site, with a few different versions. :D  

http://www.pbjdance.com/

The banana animation even made an appearance on tv's Ed a couple months ago.  I was cracking up when I saw it.[/b]
I sthat a banana?

I couldn't initially see this from work. I forgot about it for the rest of the day. Before I went to bed, I did my normal message check, and decided to follow the link. I went to bed and the song continued...and continued...and continued...

AAAHAAHAAH

·
Registered
174 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

I sthat a banana?  [/b]
No, but it might be a banana flavored jelly bean? ;) The original banana shows up sometimes in the corner of that site though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts