Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First is there anyone who would be willing to sacrifice some time to help me install koni's and springs. The whole modification to the koni insert just scares me enough to hinder me from dropping my car. Ill drive anywhere within 40 min or so....

Second, are there any good ECU tuning shops around?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
1. sure, where in the east bay are you? wanna come to frisko? haha
2. i don't know. lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
yeah if u should get help from migueloo...he has air tools...w00t... and i will be able to assist u since i myself are going to install my coilovers as soon as i order then next week...so we can have a install meet at migueloo's....but we both are able to hlep

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude sounds great. I was just worried about the whole front insert thing... So what kinda timeframe are we talkin bout?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Luis (migueloo) is free EVERYDAY, ALL THE TIME, so just post up ur days off/ time off/free time and somehow they will match your schedule:p

I think i might show up too if the time is right

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah if u should get help from migueloo...he has air tools...w00t... and i will be able to assist u since i myself are going to install my coilovers as soon as i order then next week...so we can have a install meet at migueloo's....but we both are able to hlep
[/b]

i wouldnt trust luis...he hit u over hte head wiht a hammer and throw acid in ur face hten steal ur stuff.....

·
Registered
435 Posts
Luis (migueloo) is free EVERYDAY, ALL THE TIME, so just post up ur days off/ time off/free time and somehow they will match your schedule:p
[/b]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL ROFL

i'll show up just to stand and watch or something hahahahaha... did this hapen already? damn i didn't look at the post date. o well wutever...

i hate tap ex

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
so when is this happening? a sat would be the best

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill post once i get the parts....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
toDIEisGAIN
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing