Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
oooh, tell us what you're gonna go with. I'm looking at bigger rotors/brakes too!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's my buddy's garage. He's kind enough to let me borrow the lift every now and then.

I haven't installed the pads and rotors yet. Carbotech rotors from RPM are on the way. I have Hawk HPS pads on hand.

I was just taking the brakes apart to get to know the equipment better. I figured if I can take the car apart and put it back together in time for a big meet, then the install should go smoothly. Yeah, I know I got this weird logic thing that kicks in every now and then. :lol:

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well had the car up on the lift again tonight. My buddy and I put in the Carbotech rotors and Hawk HPS pads in. I brought in my set of tools and we set to work; Him working on the driver's side, me on the passenger side, and bottles of microbrew ale just within arm's length. :)

I gotta tell ya: There's no motivation for getting the car back together like the need for it to be together for the next morning's meet or commute. :lol:

One of these days, I'm going to learn not to do that and stop putting so much pressure on myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts