Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I used that on my RX8, and plan to use it on th MS6. It works good, takes about half the time as normal waxing. I think the water would bead for about a month then start to fade, but they also sell this between applications spray. I never used it, but it's supposed to be kind of a refresh I believe

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Here's my car after the full Ice treatment. I just love this stuff because it's easy to use. Although I find removing/buffing the wax off at the end can sometimes be a pain since it leaves streaks in the wax from the cloth.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I saw the car wash at Costco and thought I try it...and boy I'm glad I did. Its awesome and leaves a nice finish, even without washing! I've been meaning to get the complete lineup of Turtle Wax products to do a real good job on it.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I saw the car wash at Costco and thought I try it...and boy I'm glad I did. Its awesome and leaves a nice finish, even without washing! I've been meaning to get the complete lineup of Turtle Wax products to do a real good job on it.[/b]
How did you use it? :headscrat:

·
Registered
605 Posts
I've used it also.
The lquid clay bar does leave the pant nice and smooth.
Also the wax does not leave any powder and can used on the black plastic parts.
It can be a little hard to get off at times. But the results are worth it.
That reminds me i need to do it again before winter.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm gonna go buy some off this stuff today, i love that mirror like image your getting on your cars!

EDIT: did you guys use the paste or the liquid i bought both just because they had a buy one get one free at autozone

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
liquid.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts