Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the turn signals and hazard lights use the same flasher relay and where is it located on an 05?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both the hazard light and turn signals have quit working. This happened after having to have my car jumped because of a bad alternator, which has been changed.

·
Registered
349 Posts
It could possibly just be a fuse. Honestly never heard of the relay dieing after a jump start. There should be some service manuals available on this forum if you really want to find out where the relay is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok found and changed the flasher relay/module and checked all fuses. Still do not work.....any other ideas???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there....Im facing the same problem, could you PLEASE tell me where exactly is the flasher relay. I have a 2005 mazda 6, i removed all the possible parts and decor from my vehicle but could not find it. Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Facing same problem with Driver side signal

Can you guys please tell me where to locate the Flasher or Relay..
Looked in fuse box but can't see anything related to Turn signal...
Please help...

Hey there....Im facing the same problem, could you PLEASE tell me where exactly is the flasher relay. I have a 2005 mazda 6, i removed all the possible parts and decor from my vehicle but could not find it. Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts