Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I noticed that there is actually an option in the bose radio in my MS6 to just turn it off normally. Its just there in the menu.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I noticed that there is actually an option in the bose radio in my MS6 to just turn it off normally. Its just there in the menu.
[/b]
Do you have an '06? As I noticed I have the same option on my '06 I just picked up.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,582 Posts
Must've gotten tired of all the complaints about that damn beep!

About f*@#'n time!

·
Registered
428 Posts
[/b]
Well its on my MazdaSpeed6 but I dont see why it wouldn't be an option on the regular 6 since its the same stereo.

·
Registered
110 Posts
it works - nobody else has ever had problems ... keep trying, your probably just pushing the wrong or extra buttons

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
I have an '06 so the menu actually has the option to turn it off, as others have said, but I like the beep and I keep it on.
[/b]
Same here. I prefer to have it on so I don't have to look at the radio display when I turn the radio up and down, I just count the beeps. Same with switching from CD to FM :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I noticed that there is actually an option in the bose radio in my MS6 to just turn it off normally. Its just there in the menu.[/b]
In my '07 Speed6 I press the tune button 4 times and it has the beep option on or off.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Ok, is there a way to turn off the speed warning?

·
Registered
147 Posts
This did not work in my 07 Mazda6. I have the standard radio / CD Player that takes 1 disc and does not play mp3.

·
Registered
147 Posts
This did not work in my 07 Mazda6. I have the standard radio / CD Player that takes 1 disc and does not play mp3.[/b]
OK, so it turns out I'm an idiot. The BEEP can actually be turned off through the normal configuration menus on my stereo! No special key combinations are necessary.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts