Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
can anybody suggest a good brand for a turbo timer and where to get it??
[/b]
just install an car starter!! i have it and there is a turbo timer on it. it works great

·
Registered
300 Posts
i use the Apexiturbo timer. I have had absolutely no problems including the stalling issue with the HKS and Greddy units. The install was easy and its a clean look in the car. Do a search i did a full DIY on the turbo timer

·
Registered
349 Posts
i use the Apexiturbo timer. I have had absolutely no problems including the stalling issue with the HKS and Greddy units. The install was easy and its a clean look in the car. Do a search i did a full DIY on the turbo timer
[/b]

I got the apexiturbo timer too, but never installed it. I heard the you'll be unable to lock your car if your turbo timer is still running. So it kinda defeats the purpose if you leave your car to cool down but you can't lock your doors.
DId you somehow wire it so the car will be able to lock?

·
Registered
795 Posts
What brand / model did you get? Can you control it with the factory key fob?
[/b]
its a basic bran that my dealer gave me when i bought the car!!!

if you activate the starter then you need to use the starter remote to unlock and ock the car , if you dont use the starter then you just use the card as normal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.