Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wanted to share what has been sitting in my living room for ever. So everyone know the only way to get this going is going to be from the support of you guys. Look at the other threads about the stand alone tuning I am working on. The below picture is the turbo and blow off valve. I should be expecting a call any day now from the shop letting me know they have room and are ready to do the fab work. This will be a production kit for the V6.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the interest guys. I will not be able to answer all of your questions right away. It is a hybrid turbo provided by STS. Yes STS will be making the kit. The turbo as I have researched and been told is a T4b. Not to sure what the "b" was but that is what it is.

As far as the HP and TQ gains I do not know. This is a kit that I AM FULLY FUNDING TO GET ON THE MARKET! I am planning on running somewhere around 5psi. We won't know until I get it installed tuned and on a dyno

You can tell why I need the communities help to get the tuning portion going. Please do what you can to help. Your help makes this happen!
Mr Tea and I have been trying to get this going but didn't want to show anyone unitl it was done. Unfortunatly I am running short on resources for information. Again, any help is wonderful!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm happy to see you will be getting turbo soon, hopefully some of the V6ers that have been crying for one will actually put up the money and buy a kit once its made or provide some help to your endeavors.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you know I have been working with Steve directly to get this on the market. Check out my other post in this section to get this EMS working!! Lets do this together! This EMS is waiting on me!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Big props to Atom44wat for seeing this through for the community! I wish I could give some technical help (unfortunately I'm not terribly well educated on this stuff) but I'm here for moral support. Huzzah!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hell ya! I remeber the good old days when he couldn't catch me. Extreme role reversal! Having a 300HP 6 parked next to yours in the garage is depressing sometimes :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
damn too bad i have an autotragic

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
hmmm...promising...when is the expected completion date? this winter?

1 - 20 of 362 Posts
About this Discussion
361 Replies
91 Participants
grdrail82
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing