Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, So I am about to put in my order for the HiBoost kit. Not sure how long it takes for them to get kits out.

What I am going to do is, Once winter hits. I have decided to rent a big garage to store the 6 in (already got that all paid for), and just go buy some crappy old celebrity or whatever else I can pick up fo ra few hundred dollars (searching now). That way if something happens to it,. Oh well.

So in that time. It's winter. Can't do much but snowboard. So I figured i'd use this time to install the turbo kit. It gives me all winter. So I know that no matter what, I will take my sweet ass time. Just to draw it out as long as possible to keep me busy this winter. Instead of inside watching TV.

I just wanted to check to see Who all would be willing to help me? Mainly someone I can contact with questions and so forth. Like MrTea and other members that have this kit. Just so I know I can ask if anything arrises without annoying someone if they really don't want to help out.

I have local people to help physically also. But non of them with experience with our cars or with this said kit. So they are just extra sets of hands. But I juts want to make sure I got some people on here with actual hands on experience with this install that I can contact if something I can't figure out on my own arrises.

·
Registered
503 Posts
OK, So I am about to put in my order for the HiBoost kit. Not sure how long it takes for them to get kits out.

What I am going to do is, Once winter hits. I have decided to rent a big garage to store the 6 in (already got that all paid for), and just go buy some crappy old celebrity or whatever else I can pick up fo ra few hundred dollars (searching now). That way if something happens to it,. Oh well.

So in that time. It's winter. Can't do much but snowboard. So I figured i'd use this time to install the turbo kit. It gives me all winter. So I know that no matter what, I will take my sweet ass time. Just to draw it out as long as possible to keep me busy this winter. Instead of inside watching TV.

I just wanted to check to see Who all would be willing to help me? Mainly someone I can contact with questions and so forth. Like MrTea and other members that have this kit. Just so I know I can ask if anything arrises without annoying someone if they really don't want to help out.

I have local people to help physically also. But non of them with experience with our cars or with this said kit. So they are just extra sets of hands. But I juts want to make sure I got some people on here with actual hands on experience with this install that I can contact if something I can't figure out on my own arrises.
[/b]
I'm here to help if you have any questions during the install, unless you fly me out to Iowa though I don't think I can help much in person :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
ONe question. Will I need to remove my MAF customizer? or can that stay?
[/b]
I removed mine.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
....just keep me out of it, i hate fricking turbo's now

·
Registered
151 Posts
....just keep me out of it, i hate fricking turbo's now
[/b]
why is that????