Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just browsing on another auto community site and this caught my eye. Does anyone know where to find a pair of these?
Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Meanwhile, caught this on an auto classifieds... this APPEAR to be an illuminated LED trim, but in fact just a reflection off a huge red wall :) But this concept looks appealing also, IMO. Does anyone know if this exists as well?
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

·
Administrator
18,600 Posts
I found them over on AliExpress

For the 2nd photo, you'd have to customize something to make it work there. Get an LED strip, attach it in just the right spot, wire it into your 3rd brake light or something. I don't think it could be done well enough to work properly tbh.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! For the first one, yeah I haven't heard back from the other forum yet but since it's from Russia, I figured it must be an aftermarket piece from there or from the Asian market. I'll check it out 🙏👍🏼

The LED strip option sounds doable, but it could also end up looking tacky if it's not integrated into the trim , but rather taped on. But thanks for the idea though !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe you guys also happen to know where I can get some good LEDs for the car’s interior? I have seen some cars with LEDs on the front and rear seats, and I liked that a lot because the car looks like a UFO. I also like that it is possible to change the colors of car lights directly from your phone. I need something like this in my old Volvo to give it a new life. I love this old car that belonged to my father, and I travel by it sometimes to distant lands, just like he used to. The whole interior reminds me of my father, and I want to bring something of myself there.

·
Registered
2013 Mazda 6i Grand Touring - 2.5L I4 Auto
283 Posts
Maybe you guys also happen to know where I can get some good LEDs for the car’s interior?
Those should be all over eBay.

For those interested, those LED taillamps are available on eBay now (click the picture for the link):

1 - 5 of 5 Posts