Show Only $30.00
Spectator $15.00
Children 12 and Under FREE with paying Adult

Gates open at 8:30 a.m.
Car Judging at 9:30-1:00p.m.
Time Trials Begin 9:30a.m.
Eliminations 1:30p.m.
Show Awards 3:00p.m.

I was hoping to get a good Mazda tunrout since there is a Mazda Only Class at this show!

http://www.bandimere.com/events/event_detail.php?eventID=134

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Dude. That's opening day for the NFL.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm assuming you're refering to a mazda only class for show? If I can get that day off from work, I'm in for the show!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
^^^ Holy crap, you're in Broomfield, too?! Haven't seen ANY Mazdaspeed 6-es on the roads in CO but I will keep an eye out for yours.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I will keep a look out for yours as well. I'd love to see the mazdaspeed wheels!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welp, I'm out. Flyin' to Dallas, TX for training sunday early afternoon. Those who go take some pics!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will definately be there!
I was in the John Elway Dealership Labor Day weekend show yesterday,about 45 cars showed up,it was pretty cool.
I took third in the Import/Tuner category.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'd like to go and still may, but my wife is due any day now and I really need to stay close to home incase she pops,, so I will see if I can make it but chances are slim..

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to go and still may, but my wife is due any day now and I really need to stay close to home incase she pops,, so I will see if I can make it but chances are slim..
[/b]
Understandable,Good Luck with that!!!
If not,we will take plenty of pics....I am rolling with the 5280 Charger and Meeting up with Mike B and his RX-7 up there.
I also got a call from Jason at Unified Productions last night about a Car Show on the 16th at Waterworld and next Saturday is the Open House/Show at 5280's shop.
Then October 7th is the drift session/Car Show.
Alot coming up the next few weeks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts