Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I hate to say this but I am leaning towards the TSX. It simply has a beautiful interior and it also has Xenon lights.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Replying to Topic 'TSX'

The interior with wood panel definitely is more luxurious than the 6 and the tach looks nice, but what a boring uninspiring design the center console and dashboard is. It looks pretty good with the silver panel, but still kinda boring looking. I actually likes 03 Accord's dash much better than the TSX's. :zzz

·
Registered
837 Posts
Replying to Topic 'TSX'

TSX looks nice and luxurious but I think I take my 3-5K CDN dollars (which is what the TSX will run for once it hits the street) and deposit it into my mutual funds. Plus I will enjoy a quieter and smoother V6 instead of a high reving 4 cylinders.

My previous choices were between the 6 and the TSX. But now that I have seen the TSX, it looks kind of bulky like the NA Honda Accord but with a better shape to the body. It still looks large compared to the Mazda 6. I really like the smaller agile look with the 6 than the TSX.

The only thing that I love to have in the TSX for the 6 is the HID and navigation system. One of that can be had for $500CDN and a little elbow grease to install it. Mazda disappointed me by not offering navigation even though they do have one that they can easily import from Japan. I guess I have to live with my PDA GPS for now. I am pretty sure it can not be install afterwards. If it can it will cost a bundle to do so.

Now Acura can surprise me by offering all the features of the 6 plus the HID and VSC very competitve price. I heard the GPS navigation system is $2500 option.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'TSX'

I like the TSX's interior better but the 6's exterior better. Looks are subjective of course.

My favorite aspect about the TSX is the voice activated NAV. I'm a sucker for it. If it's like the Accord's NAV, you can control the NAV, climate and radio all by voice.

Since I'm not getting a car till the end of this year I have plenty of time to testdrive both of them a couple of times and take my time to decide. Do you think I used the word "time" enough times in that last sentence?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'TSX'

Originally posted by AliAL

I like the TSX's interior better but the 6's exterior better.  Looks are subjective of course.

My favorite aspect about the TSX is the voice activated NAV.  I'm a sucker for it.  If it's like the Accord's NAV, you can control the NAV, climate and radio all by voice.  

Since I'm not getting a car till the end of this year I have plenty of time to testdrive both of them a couple of times and take my time to decide.  Do you think I used the word "time" enough times in that last sentence?[/b]
Time and time again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts