Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forum.mazda6tech.com/about254.html

01-032/04
2003 - 2004 MAZDA6 - SURGING WHILE CRUISING AT 40 - 50 MPH
APPLICABLE MODEL(S)/VINS
2003-2004 Mazda6

I never got this done. Now I experiencing exteme surging/slipping on my 03 6i atx.

Could not getting this done have ruined my tranny?

Is my Vin even applicable for this tsb? The post was confusing. My VIN is 1YVFP80C335M05348

Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I never got this done. Now I experiencing exteme surging/slipping on my 03 6i atx.

Could not getting this done have ruined my tranny?
[/b]
Your post doesn't mention whether you EVER had the surging (before the tranny slippage you now notice). The two are different enough that you should be able to tell which is which.

Whether one can cause the other or not, I don't know ... but realistically, if it hasn't been surging, how could they be related? ;)

And what Crossbow said ... warranty or not?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I had noticed this on my 03 6i when I first bought the car and brought it in for a reflash. The 'surging' is not severe enough to cause any damage and probably goes unnoticed by most owners. The slipping and surging you mentioned in your earlier post sounds completely tranny related. All VINs for 03-04 are applicable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
twowheelin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing