Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there actually a Mazda made trunk tray for the Mazdaspeed6? The dealer got me the regular Mazda6 trunk tray and it does not fit.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Is there actually a Mazda made trunk tray for the Mazdaspeed6? The dealer got me the regular Mazda6 trunk tray and it does not fit.
[/b]
The factory does not make a trunk tray for the speed6. I shared your experience. My solution was to use an OEM cargo net in combination with a High Road Trunk Organizer (XL size) from Cargo Gear. com. It is lined, so I can keep cleaning fluids in it without risk of spill. That was all I really needed, as I do not carry mulch or fertilizer in the trunk of my Speed6. It has worked great for me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
[/b]

If you pull the panel covering the cross bracing off, then the tray will fit. I do that when I want to lug my scuba stuff around. When I'm done I take the tray out and put the cover back on. The cover is held in place with 6 of those quick clip things which makes it fairly easy to get on and off. Or just leave it off so you can fold down the rear seats too...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts