Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trunk swap glacier silver with wing for a glacier silver trunk without a wing?

Anyone??????

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Listen HedsIc I did not Pm you or neither have I asked you to get anything thing from you so back off

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Listen HedsIc I did not Pm you or neither have I asked you to get anything thing from so back off
[/b]
Don't be a noob, asshole on the board. You asked a queston. I responded. Apparently no-one else wants to touch your skank ass trunk., So I figured I'd be nice and throw an offer for you... Not that I m interested in your siht anymore though.

By the way, The last half of your post, doesn't even make sense.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I see that your a child and need some one to talk to so I'm going to send your mom back home

thank you
have a good one " I did"

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
well I see that your a child and need some one to talk to so I'm going to send your mom back home
thank you
have a good one " I did"
[/b]
LMAO. It's cool if you don't like me for any reason. I could simply care less to be honest.

But, for the love of god man, Save yourself some face and dignity. Don't try to talk shit in the form of "yo' momma" type jokes over a computer forum lol.
Or at the least, Have enough respect for the rest of the members here not do something THAT immature on their boards. Let alone in the buy/sell section. No one wants to sift through posts of 2 idiots like us arguing over nothing on the internet.

Also, since this is your 10'th post at attempting this swap with someone. I'd say it's time to give up. Just an idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.