Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently, the only way I can pop my trunk is by putting the key in the keyhole in the trunk and turning it. The button in the car doesn't pop it, my alarm remote doesn't pop it either. It was working fine, then suddenly just didn't work. I checked all the possible fuses and they are all fine. Nothing else is affected by it, so I'm thinking wiring or the actuator. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Check inside the glovebox. there is a "valet switch" that disables the interior trunk release as awell as the remote release.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
This may seme unprofessionaly of me, but awwww $hit. LOL...

I have been pissin over the same complaint for the past few days. Late now, can't wait until tomorrow to try this.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
this happened to me not too long ago. i know exactly who it was, too. we were heading up to the lake and he was checking out the car...opened the glove box and asked me what the button did. i even explained it to him! :slap: i felt pretty stupid, as i couldn't figure it out. checked fuses under the dash and the hood. oh well, at least nothing was broken! :)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this happened to me not too long ago. i know exactly who it was, too. we were heading up to the lake and he was checking out the car...opened the glove box and asked me what the button did. i even explained it to him! :slap: i felt pretty stupid, as i couldn't figure it out. checked fuses under the dash and the hood. oh well, at least nothing was broken! :)
[/b]
mine hadn't been working for a couple of weeks and I had the car apart yesterday checking fuses and the actuator in the trunk. So basically, whoever pushed that button in my car cost me about an hour of frustration yesterday. :tear:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
jage
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing