Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Reading Topic: triple meters mount....

If anyone can find out how we can get our hands on this item let me know. In in!

·
Registered
526 Posts

For that kind of money, that's nothing but a 'nice to have'. It'd look out of place with the Optitron gauges though. For $1,100 bucks it had best look like it came from the factory.

Very ccol use of the space though.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts

I would much rather have something that would match the Optitron gauges a bit better, something like Dakota Digital's offering, but in a red display:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

*hint*
If you have a manual 6, you have a emty "guage circle" between the tacho and speedo :)

·
Registered
980 Posts

Looks cool but not worth it IMO. I'd rather save a bit more money and spend it on the A-Spec kit. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Replying to Topic 'triple meters mount....'

Originally posted by kyler13

Originally posted by ZMZMSIX

I like the ones that go on the a-pilar. Can't find a pic to post.[/b]
If you're looking for a generic a-pillar picture, my supra had this set up. Check my website:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nittany

[/b][/quote]

i dig the look of these more. but take note: to the best of my knowledge, you can't use these if you have side curtain air bags (like i do). the front bags deploy from the a-pillar.

nick

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Replying to Topic 'triple meters mount....'

Interesting point, soulbelly. I'm getting the side airbags. Damn.

Well, in any event, here's the site:

http://www.gaugepods.com

They don't have anything specifically for the 6 (yet); but might be worth contacting them if anyone's interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts