Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a word if the hatchback is going to make it to the US? It is, without a doubt, the nicest in the lineup - and damn sharp for a sedan.

--applejax
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
577 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

From what I have read, the 5 door (Hatch) will make it here during the first half of 2003..... That is the model I want for a personal car as well.... But we will do most of our testing on the sedan.....


Nikolas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

I know a production supervisor at the Auto Alliance plant that will be building the 6. He recently received confirmation that the plant will be building all 3 body styles. Presumably then, all 3 will be available in US. They will begin with production of the sedan with the other 2 body types to follow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

Does anybody know if the sedan or wagon comes in yellow?

Sigvard?

I hope not. I want to be the first one around my area with the yellow version... and im definately waiting for the hatchback.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

QUOTE
Originally posted by sampson


            Does anybody know if the sedan or wagon comes in yellow?    

Sigvard?[/b]
In our region they offer Canary Yellow metallic (code 25C) for all models but it is different from the non-metallic yellow seen on Atenza GT-s with aero-package on the press photos.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

UK Mazda6 Brochure

That link is for the UK Mazda6 Brochure in pdf format. In the brochure they call it Brilliant Yellow MC and it is available only for the 5 door sport model. In Japan, it is also only available for the sport I believe. Don't know why Sigvard is able to get it as a sedan...probably because of different regions. For example the protegé5 is available in more colours in Australia than it is in North America. I guess it is by region and what that region wants. We'll have to wait and see... :D As usual.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

QUOTE
Originally posted by sampson


            Hey Sigvard.
Could you post a link to that file with all that info on it?[/b]

Umm.... there's no such file ;) I just scanned the images from the brochure. I also have a promotional video on CD but it's huge and in estonian language. If there's anything in particular that interests you I would be happy to do more scanning take photos etc...
Meanwhile, there's a list of standard equipment for our region (MS Excel format).

Mazda6 standard equipment
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

QUOTE
Originally posted by Sigvard


            QUOTE
Originally posted by sampson


            Hey Sigvard.
Could you post a link to that file with all that info on it?[/b]

Umm.... there's no such file ;) I just scanned the images from the brochure. I also have a promotional video on CD but it's huge and in estonian language. If there's anything in particular that interests you I would be happy to do more scanning take photos etc...
Meanwhile, there's a list of standard equipment for our region (MS Excel format).

Mazda6 standard equipment [/b][/quote]

I bet we don't get a lot of the stuff standard. :(
 
E

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Trims'

QUOTE
Originally posted by applejax


            Anybody have a word if the hatchback is going to make it to the US?  It is, without a doubt, the nicest in the lineup - and damn sharp for a sedan.

--applejax[/b]
It is a shame that the same range of exterior colours are not available in the UK. I would have said the same about the beige interior, until I visualised it with the silver console!

I am awaiting a 2 litre 5 door hatchback in Garnet Red.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top