Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling out all 6'ers in the Tri-State to post some locations and best times for a meet.

I am guessing Weekends work best for Most.
Lets try and plan this.

TheBlur: 2014 Mazda 6T w/T
Hopatcong NJ (Sussex County)
Close to Route 80, 280, 287, Parkway N . . .

Willing to Travel for a meet.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
@xtmesisx is in NJ but he only meets up with other Plaid enthusiasts ;)

:p
trolololol.

I'm from Vernon, but I live in Rochester currently for school. @The Great NY used to organize some meet at a massive mall, but I'm not entirely sure that goes on anymore.

Also, I believe there are regular "tuner" meets in Middletown, NY on Sunday nights. I think Justin goes to those sometimes as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's up guys. I'm from NYC. I'm down to meet and see other awesome 6's.
pm me if something actually could happen.

Later guys.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys. i live by george washing bridge in jersey. Looking for other M 6 drivers or where there are car meets. If anyone know let me know.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
2005 Mazda6i
School west of State College, Home north of Scranton
I'm close to 99 when at school, and 81 at home. I'm willing to travel sometimes. Depends on the circumstances

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
477 Posts
Im in Branchburg, NJ. Right off of 287 (close to the Somerville Patriots baseball stadium)

Always up for a meet and greet ... weekends of course

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im close enough too if you guys wanna find somewhere. Im guessing by gw bridge means Fort Lee/EW/Hoboken or Palisades area. . . Im over in Montclair most nights and weekends.

Sent via skid marks -/(zoomzoom)\-

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's up guys. I'm in the Bronx, next to Yankee stadium. Let's try to make this meet up happen! I never get to see any other hooked up 6's. Lol ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
There used to be a car meet in edgewater but some cops started checking cars and all for illegal mods. They ended up changing it but I don't know where this was a couple of years back. I just got my car about 4 months ago so I am back in that scene but don't know many people around the area who go to car meets. I am down to meeting up in jersey or ny. Btw Paul walker car cruise this weekend in NY if anyone is down to go. I can't make it but can provide more info on the event.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We meet at Floyd Bennett airfield (aviator sports complex)* at 12pm on Sunday Dec 15th
-Fom there we will get on the belt pwky West and get on the southern state, Then get off Exit 22S and head down towards jones beach,
-Once we reach Ocean Pkwy our photographers will take pictures/videos of the cruise (am working on it but trying to see if we can make a brief stop in one of their parking lots)
-The way back i have not thought of and would like for you guys to suggest ideas.
This is the link to the fb event.
https://www.facebook.com/events/462548660520245

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
If it snows or Rains it will be then moved up to the following Sunday. I will be making it this weekend if it doesn't rain and talked to a few people and might meet up with from Paramus. American car drivers but I don't mind it :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts