Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just thought I'd say Hi.

I'm travelling down into New Jersey this weekend from Ontario. (Friday - Coming home Monday)

I have a glacier silver six, with mazda 6 stickers on the back windows of the rear doors. You'll know my car because its missing the driver side mirror. It's a one of a kind....

My point? Should you see me driving along today on my way through New York, Pennsylvania (sp?), and into New Jersey make sure you wave! I like seeing other club members on the road.

As far as where am I staying this weekend....we will be in the Pompton Plains, Pequanock(sp?) area.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey all, just thought I'd say Hi.

I'm travelling down into New Jersey this weekend from Ontario. (Friday - Coming home Monday)

I have a glacier silver six, with mazda 6 stickers on the back windows of the rear doors. You'll know my car because its missing the driver side mirror. It's a one of a kind....

My point? Should you see me driving along today on my way through New York, Pennsylvania (sp?), and into New Jersey make sure you wave! I like seeing other club members on the road.

As far as where am I staying this weekend....we will be in the Pompton Plains, Pequanock(sp?) area.
[/b]

Ill keep an eye out for ya, drive safe a lot of crazy drivers down this way, we were rated the 10th worst city for road rage in the U.S. :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So as i said....we were in the mid-east Jesey this weekend...about a 5 minute drive to Wayne Mazda...does this help anyone?

I only saw 3 mazda's all weekend. One white 6i that i thought might have been in the club (spotted Sunday approximately 4:30ish pm on Rt 23 N)

A black 6i on Kinnelon Rd Saturday at about (9:30 am)

A redfire 6i on Rt 23 South approximately 6:00 pm Sunday.

I was hoping to hear from a few of the New Jersyites....before i came down, or while I was down....but all good. You were probably at mid-ohio...I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my bad....all in all...i thought i would see more of you guys....

I keep hearing the east coast represents....oh well....i'll see you guys in July

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
CLaman
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing