Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I own a Mazda 6 2013 automatic transmission, recently as I’m driving (regardless of speed) the digital “D” for drive on my dash disappears and my Rpm’s rise from 2-3 to 4-5 then it’ll reappear and the rpm’s settle down to a normal speed. On occasion I’ll feel a big clunk and the car jerks. Usually when I’m around 100 km/h. I was told it may be a sensor. Any ideas please!? I’m on a budget and hoping I can repair myself. Thank you in advance 🙏🏻

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hi guys,
I own a Mazda 6 2013 automatic transmission, recently as I’m driving (regardless of speed) the digital “D” for drive on my dash disappears and my Rpm’s rise from 2-3 to 4-5 then it’ll reappear and the rpm’s settle down to a normal speed. On occasion I’ll feel a big clunk and the car jerks. Usually when I’m around 100 km/h. I was told it may be a sensor. Any ideas please!? I’m on a budget and hoping I can repair myself. Thank you in advance
Nice title you have there! Not knowing what Q stands for, I made a Google search.

If the problem with your transmission is the solenoid, I think you need to open it up. I don't want to use the word "overhaul" so I'll just say, "open it up".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts