Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i had diagnostics ran on it, came back clean no codes, but it still shifts hard usually from 1st to 2nd gear. I just flushed the tranny, didnt find any shavings or irregularities in the fluid. seems quieter now and shifts maybe a bit better. BUT it still lightly shifts hard and seems to not engage the gear right away, there is a slight delay present.I also reflashed the tcm, there was a vehicle service bulletin, mentioning of hard shifting. It said to reflash the transmission control module and it should take care of the issue. BUT the tranny still seems to be shifting hard..........any suggestions???? would the valve bodies have anything to do with it??????? this is frustrating.....:mad:

This is the thing thats been holding me back from the Turbo install, i dont want to blow the tranny.:eek:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i tried putting lucas transmission fix in my car and it realy helped the hard shifting, i noticed that by using the lucas trans fix, that if you floor it it takes a litle longer to build rpms and speed but other than that it realy helped it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts