Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded the speed yellow in on a Speed6! They were offering such a good deal on the 06 Speed6 that I couldn't pass up the AWD Turbo. I know it's not as pretty as the old yellow car, but I hope to get it close! And MAN DOES IT MOVE! They yellow beast had great HP, but the speed is rediculous!

Pics were taken at my house in the back yard where there is tons of brush! So excuse the mess...

And the old car:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
God I love that color :drool: ....Congrats on the ride man!! I'm jealous

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Looks great. You traded it in with the lip? :(

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
congrats what is the first things you are gonna do to it.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
your backyard looks like a landfill!

congrats on your red speed6. imo it looks better than your yellow 6s.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i want an MS6 now..... some guy pulled up to my stock '03 6s and we went at it, man that thing is freakin fast

·
Registered
909 Posts
I test drove a MS6 during one of the Colorado m6 meets. BIG mistake. Haven't felt the same about my car since :tear:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You had some of the best N/A slips for a 6s. Can't wait to see what you can do with the speed6.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When can we expect a MS6 drag racing sticky? :) Congrats.
[/b]
Yep as soon as I get to the track... it's only got 630 miles on it so far....

congrats what is the first things you are gonna do to it.
[/b]
Ha, I'm poor right now... probably snow tires is going to be the first thing for a while... I still got the stock wheels

You had some of the best N/A slips for a 6s. Can't wait to see what you can do with the speed6.
[/b]
MWAHAHAHA... Hoping to at least get into the 13's

what are you doing with your nakayama's? or did you trade it in with them on it?
[/b]
Nope, the ADR Limix went with the car. I do want to sell the Nakayama's. The tires that are on it are about shot...

Nice. What'd they give you in trade? Isn't this your ride here on ebay?

CLICK
[/b]
THATS IT! HA! Yea, as a heads up they gave me 11,800 for it. They probably had to put brakes on it (because the high performance ones SQUEEKED) and did a manditory oil change... what that's 200 bux mabee... Oh well I'm real happy with the Speed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts