Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen new 07 mazda 6's with black tail lights im not sure if its the year difference but ive seen them and i like them they do not have to be euros but i was wondering if anyone wanted to trade 06 OEM tail lights not red but chrome for them or barter in some way

holla back

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
might be hard to find someone willing to give up the black tails, most are switching to the black tails
[/b]
Yeah, I don't see it happening. Maybe with some added cash?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Doesn't hurt to ask. Especially since this is a personal taste item. It's not like he's trying to trade a larget turbo for a smaller one.

Good luck with the trade!

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,571 Posts
The 06 Sport models and all 07 Sport models have these lamps, and the lamps are universal fit between hatchback and sedan too. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

·
Registered
947 Posts
I sold my clear/chrome tails for $150 and bought the 06 black tails for $190 from one of our site sponsors.

Just another thought for you...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thanks guys i was thinking about trading mine with 50 bucks if anyone is interested im going to for all lack look and i really dont want to tint anything because i think they look really fake... thanks for all the imput though guys let me know if anyone is interested

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
yeah thanks guys i was thinking about trading mine with 50 bucks if anyone is interested im going to for all lack look and i really dont want to tint anything because i think they look really fake... thanks for all the imput though guys let me know if anyone is interested
[/b]

Gonna have to disagree. I like arch4life's write up: http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=36755

Just bought some extra tails to do it and I think it has a classy look.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah the 06 and 07 tails are the same. I have the black ones and i dont think i would give them up. they should of just put the black ones on all the 6's.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Yeah the 06 and 07 tails are the same. I have the black ones and i dont think i would give them up. they should of just put the black ones on all the 6's.
[/b]
If they did things like that, then we'd have nothing to mod. But, that was a no on the trade right? :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha thanks alot guys!!!! you guys are great but .... this offer is up until i get it but i have not got an answer so ill jus keep look please reply if you would like to trade i have onyx black 6 and im going for the all black look so i do neeed it thank you!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts