Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to paint my engine cover and fuse cover in a different color to go with some exterior paint i want to do, who is willing to trade me their plain black engine cover and plain black fuse cover for my red with silver lettering engine cover and red fuse cover.

OC trade prefered.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have my black one sitting in garage, I took the mazda logo off and filled it and shaved all the letter's off. u can have it if you want

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have my black one sitting in garage, I took the mazda logo off and filled it and shaved all the letter's off. u can have it if you want
[/b]
I'll take it socalguy (i'll pm you as well), but i would still want one with the logo and lettering, so if anyone wants to trade i'm still interested. I guess i can now do two different paint jobs and trade when needed. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
pm atom44wat, he rolls without his plenty of the time, he might be willing to? not sure, but that's all i got. i think i threw mine away, but i'm a 4 anyhow.

and if you ever want to do any other mods, our place is always open!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm atom44wat, he rolls without his plenty of the time, he might be willing to? not sure, but that's all i got. i think i threw mine away, but i'm a 4 anyhow.

and if you ever want to do any other mods, our place is always open!
[/b]
Atom, steel gray silver 6? If i'm thinking of the right person i remember him. Thanks, i'll PM and see what he says about a trade.

I'll for sure take you up on your offer about using your place for future mods, appreciate it, thnx.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i'd trade, but it would require shipping

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'd trade, but it would require shipping
[/b]
There is some else who would be willing to trade but would also require shipping. I'll keep the both of you on my back up list incase no one local wants to trade. I don't want to deal with shipping issues like who is going to send cover first, and who pays for shippings, and so on. Local makes all this easier. But thanks for your reply and showing interest. Just incase, where would I be shipping engine cover?

lol, nm, Grand Rapids, MI. :slap:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BBBBBBBBBBBB
UUUUUUUUUUUU
MMMMMMMMMMM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPP

C'mon, someone in the OC has to want this, it looks better than the stock black and you don't even have to do the work, it doens't get any easier than that folks!!!!!

Don't be shy now! Step on up!! You know you want it!!!

p.s. i'm drunk and i cant understand why no one would want my cover

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
BBBBBBBBBBBB
UUUUUUUUUUUU
MMMMMMMMMMM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPP

C'mon, someone in the OC has to want this, it looks better than the stock black and you don't even have to do the work, it doens't get any easier than that folks!!!!!

Don't be shy now! Step on up!! You know you want it!!!

p.s. i'm drunk and i cant understand why no one would want my cover
[/b]
what did u use to paint it?? just high temp paint and some clear coat??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
SLVR04M6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing