Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have probably noticed that Mazda6Club has implemented a new trade rating feature. This is similar to the feedback system on eBay, as it allows customers to leave a positive, neutral, or negative comment, which is then translated into a rating.

Right now, you can see the rating just to the left of each post a person makes. If you want more detail about the rating, you can click on the person's name to view their profile, which is where the details are currently located. Once there, you can see how the rating was obtained and view the comments that people have left. Additionally, you can leave your own comment, in order to further contribute to the rating.

Since the system was just added recently, everyone, including myself here at RPM, has a rating of 0. However, we have had many successful transactions with many great customers and we would like to help build this rating system in order to make it useful for future members.

So, if you are a customer of ours, we would like to encourage you to leave a comment for us. In return, we will leave a comment for you (assuming you don't owe us money or anything :p).

If you don't feel like clicking all those links I mentioned above, I'll make it easy for you:

Click here to leave a trade comment for RPM

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to all of our customers who have left comments so far. I have made corresponding comments for each of you. I'll admit they're not all that unique, but it would take a tremendous amount of time to provide the details any given transaction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts