Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=17883][attachmentid=17883]I just bought the 18 inch 5zigen 5zr hyperblack wheels last month. Wheels are in great condition. No bends or curb rash on it. Anybody in Southern Cali that wants to trade their speed wheels for these. Only the wheels im trading. I have expensive nitto neogens 225-40-18 on them with 200 miles on the rims and wheels so unless you have the same tires I keeping mine. Thanks. I will take pics off my car tomorrow. Im in Buena Park so if anybody wants to take a look at these wheels let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I wish I had speed wheels to trade you. I'd trade them away in a second for these.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry fellas, no shipping and not selling cause even though im a honest soldier I dont have 50 posts. I read the rules. I need to have local trade because I sold my stock 17s for 200 with tires and it cost me 142 for shipping and 20 for the boxes. No more shipping. Someone jump on these, oh yeah I stole these from the desert :goon: j/k.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Bump for the awesome rims and for protecting our country!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The problem is not finding someone who'd trade wheels with him, it's finding someone in his area! I'd trade my wheels for his but I'm about 2000 miles away.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
How far is San Bernardino to Buena Park, I have a sister how lives there and could pick them up and I have the Speed wheels and could send them to you. When do you need them?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
San Bernardino is like an hour or 2 away from me. But I need to take them off your car and put them on mine. Cause my Army HumV wheels won't fit on there. :D If your willing to meet up. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
So do you want to keep your tire's to put them on the Speed wheels? Or do you want to trade wheels and tire's?

You want these Speed Wheels

Not these Speed Wheels

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I only want to trade the wheels and the first set that you are showing. The tires I just bought cost 800 dollars nitto neogens

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
San Bernardino is like an hour or 2 away from me. But I need to take them off your car and put them on mine. Cause my Army HumV wheels won't fit on there. :D If your willing to meet up. Let me know. Thanks
[/b]
I only want to trade the wheels and the first set that you are showing. The tires I just bought cost 800 dollars nitto neogens
[/b]
How are you going to meet up when you still have your wheels mounted on your tire's?
Are you asking to meet at a shop to trade wheels?

Or

I take my tire's off and we trade wheels for wheels?

I can make it work just need a little more information and when do you want to trade?

I'll take picture's of the wheels

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Huh...I've never really liked the look of the MS6 until I've seen it with the Mazdaspeeds on. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts