Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a well setup MS6 that is used on the track? I would think by now we would see a car with aggressive coilovers, big swaybars, big brakes, rollbar etc. I would have at least expected to see one in Japan. I cant seem to find any examples in my searches.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Anyone know of a well setup MS6 that is used on the track? I would think by now we would see a car with aggressive coilovers, big swaybars, big brakes, rollbar etc. I would have at least expected to see one in Japan. I cant seem to find any examples in my searches. [/b]

the only one i remember seeing with any of that sort of hardware was the pace car pic that was floating around a few months back. im sure someone still has the link. that car didnt have the right suspension on it IIRC...i think maybe the ill fitting eibachs.

someone help?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
ouch, talk about a hard hit...

·
Registered
210 Posts
AWR made the pace car for Mazda, now its the CX7 for Laguna Seca, emagine a CX7 on the corkscrew?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AWR made the pace car for Mazda, now its the CX7 for Laguna Seca, emagine a CX7 on the corkscrew?
[/b]
Yeah they could drive straight through it with a CX7! Here is a picture of my 914-6 going through the corkscrew the proper way. :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Offtopic *Totally off topic but even though they didnt have much in the power or looks department those 914s were pure sex on wheels in the twisites with the right mods.* Offtopic

As for the ms6, as far as I know autoexe is the only one that currently has a swabar setup available although several companies are in the R&D stage. Even new brakepads are hard to come by. I will give it until around 1st or 2nd quarter of next year before you see any hot modded cars made from off the shelf parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts