·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Album here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/pra...SIR%2011-24-08/

A few random pics

Our group

My backseats

GT3 on Moton suspension (worth more than my car)
He crashed another GT3 a while back tracking and just bought another one.

M5 on DUBSSSSS that I passed

NSX

Friend getting sideways

For my first track day, I think I did pretty good on all season tires and lowering springs(without a rear sway bar too, dont ask). I was impressed by the brakes and expected a lot more fade but it was only minimal. They probably didnt fade too much cause we had lots of run groups in 20 minute sessions though. I was able to pass some cars in the beginner group so so I bumped myself up to the lower intermediate group where I got raped at every straight. My ego got hurt so I bumped myself back down to beginner. lol

Oh and I forgot to add that tracking without harnesses is perfectly fine. I just got bruises on my knee from using them to keep me from sliding around though. :D

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Business @ Nov 18 2008, 09:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1478013
Jackass! Make that album public! lol

How many sessions did you get? And yeah, stick with the beginner groups for a while man, lol.[/b]
Whoops! Should be public now. Let me know if it isn't

I was taking better lines than people in the lower intermediate group except they they all have better tires and suspension. My tires would just let me slide everywhere once they got hot. Time for some upgrades!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
pray4mojo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing